Wednesday, December 26, 2012

MIA!


I know I have been MIA, the holidays have had me wrapped up in family and rediculously busy.  This time of year gets me so stressed, I feel like I cant breath until we hit the new year.  i have been feeling sooooo guilty for not posting anything in so long but I had some spare time and wnated to share this really cute and easy project I did that ended up being my mom's christmas present.  I bought a package of 3 flamless candles from Ross or Marshalls (I can't remember) and coverend them in Stampin' Up! Comfort Cafe DSP, using my favorite, Mod Podge.  I saw this idea originally on Pinterest with regular candles, but I love the idea of flamless candles so they never burn down.  I also picked up a few ceramic tiles from Home Depot and covered them in the same patterns.  The tiles are also mod Podged and sprayed with a waterproof sealant, now they are coasters!  She loved it all and as soon as she got home she made a spot to display them all on her table, Merry Christams Mom!
 
 

   
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I so have to try this! My mom would totally love the candles and coasters :)

    ReplyDelete