Tuesday, March 12, 2013

flower friends

Here is a card I made that was super easy to put together.  I am submitting this card to this weeks Black Tie Fridays challenge, ribbons, buttons, brads (choose two).  This card took just a few minutes and uses very little supplies.  I'm still mixed on the Stampin' Up! two toned ribbon.  It's a neat idea but it very thick ribbon and seems to overhwelm the cards I put it on.  I do like the idea of a ribbon that is two toned though, it matches with more and can be more versitile.  
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the blue embossed paper. The ribbon lightens it up just enough and the button is a great accompaniment, the tag finishes it up nicely. Great job, thank you for playing with Black Tie Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the color combo along with the big ribbon. I've been seeing lots of big ribbons on cards and absolutely love them. Super cute card :) Thanks for playing with us at Black Tie Fridays.

    ReplyDelete