Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Another patterned occasion

Here is a card that I did for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge and Dynamic Duos challenge. The colors look a bit vibrant here, more so than normal, I struggles to get a good picture...I wish I had a better setup for taking my pictures, I'll have to work on that.   I am pushing myself to do at least one challenge per week, it helps me to keep keep my inspiration and it gives me more great samples to display at stamp camp.  I used the Stampin' Up! sale-a-bration stamp set patterned occassions, which I am totally in love with, enjoy!
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your photo looks fine to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card...nice job with both challenges...Your card looks great in this week's dynamic duos colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cute! I love that little elephant. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card, Jen! I love how you tied the colors together with the little flower that the elephant holds! I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfully bright and cheerful card! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete