Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Retirement

I have been wanting to use this stamp set forever.  It's the Pleasant Poppies stamp from Stampin' Up!.  When I originally purchased this stamp I didn't realize it was a large background stamp.  I don't usually use background stamps, hence why it's been sitting on my stamp shelf ever since.  When I saw this weeks Black Tie Friday's challenge #10 (black and white, with a cutout) I immediately thought of this stamp set.  It has beautiful clean lines and looks great stamped in black.  I have a good customer who is retiring and I thought it would make a good reirement card too.     
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, I love the large stamp behind the cut out! Thanks for playing along with us at Black Tie Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I like the use of the diecut as well. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, your cut out is amazing. Thanks for playing with Black Tie Fridays.

    ReplyDelete