Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My first challenge!

Thanks to my bestie Alyssa at mommyetc.blogspot.com, I have decided to give card challenges a try. I have always been super overwhelmed with the idea of them for some strange reason but she totally talked me into it and I realized it's kinda fun ;) I did the Black Tie Friday's #8 challenge. I had to pick one thing from each row in the grid.  I chose square card, color green, and something metal. I cased the layout from a mojo Monday sketch and used the new Stampin' Up! natural composition specialty paper to give it a little texture. Instead of traditional ribbon accent, I used the Stampin' Up! Orchard Harvest Designer fabric, which has a great green pattern.  I also used the antique brads as my something metal. 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. welcome to challenges! Thanks to Alyssa who's convinced you to join in on the world of fun!! I really love the added touch of the ribbon, and all the layers on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Black Tie Friday's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a playful card, the green is very pleasing to the eye and the touch of metal is just right. Thank you for participating in the Black Tie Fridays challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that not only did you combine challenges, but you did such a awesome job. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete