Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thanks so much

I'm back! No more screwing around for me.  I'm getting back to crafting and posting on a daily basis...no more excses! Here is a card I did for this weeks Black Tie Friday's blog challange.  The challenge was to not use any paterned paper and make sure you incorporate black.  I just love the Stampin' Up! Pleasant Poppies stamp set and I really don't use it enough.  I got the inspiration for this card from two different cards I saw on pinterest.  I love using black too, it's so crisp and really makes the other colors stand out.  Happy Tuesday all!
  
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing with Black Tie Fridays, I love the flowers and color scheme you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the color blue and how it pops with that black and white. I love that stamps too. Wish I was more into flowers. I always love how they look, but then when I get them don't know what to do with them!! So pretty, thanks for playing along at Black Tie Fridays

    ReplyDelete