Thursday, January 31, 2013

You can do it!

I haven't had a food post in while, nor have I had an update on my fitness goals.  Well I am pleased to say that I have reached my personal goal I set for myself over a year ago.  I have lost 84 pounds and I feel amazing!  I am actually smaller than I was when I got married (and almost the size I was when I met my husband back in 2006)  It's been a long road but toally worth it.  So what's next you say...well I've set a new set of goals for myself and will be working toward completing Tough Mudder in September with my hubby!!! It's insane I know but I figure if I can do that I can do ANYTHING!
 
Here is a pic of one of my super yummy, power packed breakfasts.  It's oatmeal cooked in almond milk, topped with apples and walnuts, drizzled with a little maple syrup...totally yum! 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment