Monday, October 15, 2012

healthy muffins=no bueno

So I know I have posted several healthy recipes that were a success (both in preparation and taste), but to be fair I have to post the good with the bad! I made these muffins from the eating plan I am folowing and they definetely fall into to bad catagory. They are oatmeal chocolate muffins, and let me tell you they were gross. Super dry and thick with almost no flavor, I could hardly choke them down with the aid of two glasses of water. They have no butter or oil, instead the moisture came from orange juice, coconut milk, and an egg. No sugar either, any sweetness (although I tasted none) came from the dark cocolate chips in it...what a waste of my good chocolate! I was hoping these would be the chocolate relief I need but I guess it's back to the drawing board!


No comments:

Post a Comment