Monday, October 22, 2012

Keep calm and drink tea

 
This last Saturday was the bridal shower for a good friend of mine, it was a tea party theme (so cute)!Earlier I posted pics of the invitations and favors that I made for the shower.  I also helped with the planning and decoration as well as some of the goodies (cupcakes and Oreo pops). After planning from start to finish it was so fun to see all the preparation in action. Everything looked so great, the bride-to-be was so happy, and the guests were raving. I had such a great time and of course took lots of pics to show off.
 
This pic shows the favors that I made (they were little pouches with tea inside) and a cute little frame that said "Keep calm and drink tea" appropriate for a tea party.

 
Here is what the tables looked like all set.  I took the napkin and folded it up and then tucked the ends around the plate and tied a ribbon in the middle to make it look like a bow.

 
This pic is the oreo pops, they were a pain to do but everyone loved them!  You can also see one of the food labels I made, we had a pretty labels displaying what all the yummy food was. 
 
 
Here are the water bottles I did.  I actually bought some peel and stick labels from oriental trading online.  You can select the deisgn, color, and the writing.  They arrive in a sheet that I peeled off and stuck onto regular bottles water, just a small detail that made a big difference.
 
 
This is the cupcake stand.  I made chocolate, strawberry and vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.  She wanted different designs with the frosting and I even made little cupcake picks to go in some of them that said "happily ever after" and "Mr. & Mrs."
 
 
This pic is of the banner I made her, it says "bride to be".  It turned out so cute and was a great accent.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this party!!! Gorgeous decorations and the tea and food looks yummy! (Nicole)

    ReplyDelete