Monday, October 8, 2012

What's cookin' good lookin'

I completed my 7 day kickstart diet and the results are in...I lost 8lbs! I was finally able to get over the wall I've been stuck at for some time. Along with my new found way of eating I also switched up my workout routine which has also been showing results in a big way. I bought a few new outfits two weeks ago, all in a size down. They showed up on Saturday and everything fit, perfectly! It really is an awesome feeling. I have also transitioned to the fat burning meal plan which now incorporates some carbs, fruits, and more dairy. I am feeling a positive change going on and hopefully by my birthday (January) I will hit my target goal weight ( I need to loose 30 more lbs), what a great bday present that would be!

Tonight's dinner was almond crusted chicken with an apple walnut slaw on the side, quite tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment