Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Today's lunch

So I started the Jillian Michaels body revolution diet this week. I'm doing the 7 day kickstart plan first and then transition to the fat burning plan after I finish. Today's lunch was a vegetable soup with poached chicken. It was super easy to make, all fresh ingredients, and tasted amazing, better than any canned soup I've ever bought. I, like most moms in America, would love to drop some pounds, but I also want to feel healthy and teach myself to make better, healthier food choices. I'm a total burger and fries kinda girl and I would like to get out of that constant mindset and start cooking healthier food. This doesn't mean I'm going to ditch that food forever, because anyone who know me knows how much I LOVE food, but I can't hurt to broaden my horizons a little ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment